Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spoon

www.spoonatlanta.com
768 Marietta Hwy, Suite A
Atlanta, GA 30318

While being one of my favorite foods, I don't eat Thai very often but Spoon is a restaurant where you just can't get enough.  Parked near the Georgia Tech campus, Spoon has a small footprint but is big on flavor and is great for either a first date or night out with the family.  The satisfying menu serves both traditional rice and noodle dishes as well as inspiring seasonal specials, all very affordable.

We started the evening drinking Singha and devouring spring rolls, stuffed with cabbage and other veggies, we dipped in a biting sweet and sour sauce.  We both ordered the usual, Pad Z U with beef for Katy and chicken Pad Thai for myself.  Because I won't allow myself to order the same as her, Katy's was somewhat  better, but both exceeded those of other restaurants; no wonder it was Reader's Pick for Best Thai 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment