Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Woodfire Grill

http://www.woodfiregrill.com/ 
1782 Cheshire Bridge Road
Atlanta, GA 30324

Best food in Atlanta!  As stated earlier, I am a huge Top Chef fan and anyone who watched season 6 knows Chef Kevin.  Voted 'Fan Favorite', he decided to study food rather than accept his scholarship to MIT which is why he is the epitome of a chef.  His passion shows through his food.


This is where I talk about the different courses throughout the night, however between Katy's birthday, the extensive and delicious wine menu, and looking over my shoulder every five minutes to catch a glance of the iconic chef, I can't tell you details about each plate other than the fact that it was a little taste of heaven. With a seasonal menu that changes daily, Woodfire Grill showcases simple everyday food at its perfection, such as Pork Belly with flavors as vibrant as Kevin's pig tattoo.


I was pleased with every aspect of the dining experience, the staff was friendly and helpful, the ambiance intimate and mindful, and the food elegant and inspiring.  Although a bit pricey, upon leaving I guarantee you will be content with how you spent your evening.  I implore each and every one of you to find a reason to visit and make reservations now....www.opentable.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment