Saturday, January 29, 2011

Farm Burger

http://www.farmburger.net/
410b W. Ponce de Leon
Decatur, GA 30030

Anxious to return to Decatur for what I knew would be a fabulous dining experience, I remembered someone recommending Farm Burger.  Realizing this was a sister restaurant to Farm 255 (in Athens), where my brother's rehearsal dinner was held, I was confident I would walk away 100% satisfied.  Both restaurant's mission is to serve local, sustainable, and seasonal ingredients.

This earthy atmosphere focuses mainly on providing its patrons with unique burgers accompanied with traditional "snacks" including french fries, onion rings, and fried chicken livers to name a few.  The menu presents diners with six standard burger options, but be sure to check out the daily chalkboard specials.  You might find that you've adopted the nonconformist mentality of the locals and decide to build your own.

After perusing the menu, Katy and I opted for two burgers that caught our eyes from the chalkboard.  The bright yellow heirloom tomato and goat cheese burger ranks #1 as Katy's favorite burger in Atlanta, where gourmet burgers are all the rage.  My marinated mushroom and arugula burger was exceptional as well.

Ready for a Farm Burger but don't have time to graze in house?  No worries, call it in for pick-up 404.378.5077.

No comments:

Post a Comment