Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flip Burger Boutique

http://www.flipburgerboutique.com/
1587 Howell Mill Road Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30318

On my ongoing quest to visit as many "Chef-testant's" restaurants as possible, I had to check out the new Flip Burger boutique to see what Richard Blais' inventive techniques had to offer.  Upon entering this modern diner, you may wait to be seated among the city's young professionals.  When contemplating the menu, you will find yourself broadening your perception of what a burger really is.


If you've made up your mind to have a more conventional burger, let me suggest the Farmer which encompasses humble toppings served in a sophisticated manner.  For you daredevils, try one of the Flip Burgers.  I've had the Venison, Gyro, and Chorizo burgers, each pleasing in their own right.  From one who typically turns away from desserts, I urge you to save room for at least one signature milkshake.  The burnt marshmallow and nutella milkshake is a chocolate-lover's dream.  Who said doughnuts were only for breakfast?  Not Blais...he puts more than one doughnut in every Krispy Kreme Doughnut milkshake.  Although I've not yet tried it, the Foie Gras milkshake can't help but appeal to the adventurous eater.  I'll have to revisit soon and update!

No comments:

Post a Comment